Welcome to the DBU Immigration Portal!
Please login to access your account.
Trouble Logging In?
First, are you a current DBU student, a new student, or are you on OPT?
- If you are a current DBU student, you must use your MyDBU One Login credentials.
- If you are a new student, continue reading.
- If you are on OPT, use your personal email address as your username.
Second, have you submitted an Application for Admission to DBU?
- If you have NOT submitted an Application then you will NOT have access to this portal.
- If you have submitted an application, continue reading.
Third, have you been accepted for Admission to DBU?
- If you have submitted your application, but you have not yet been accepted, you must login to this Immigration Portal using your personal email address as your username.
- If you have been accepted for admission to DBU, you are required to login using your MyDBU One Login credentials.
What are MyDBU One Login credentials?
- MyDBU One Login credentials are a special username and password that will give you access to many resources DBU offers, including this DBU Immigration Portal.
- Once you have been accepted for admission to DBU, you will receive an email with instructions to set up your MyDBU One Login credentials. This email may take up to 3 days.
- If you can’t find the email, CHECK YOUR JUNK MAIL.
- If you still can’t find the email, Click on this link to open an email to DBU's IT Department. Give the IT department several days to respond to your email. They cannot help you if you fail to enter the following information:
- enter your first name
- enter your last name
- enter your DBU ID number